Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2004

EDay Trauma

04 November 2004

EMAILS 11-3-04

6:00AM - AlterNet Headlines: No clear winner

8:04AM - from Zawadi (Lotus Blooms) “I am just fucking stunned at the failing of this nation.”

12:09PM - from my friend Rose, Wallow In Chaos, And Laugh -- Mark Morford's viewpoint

5:19PM - John Kerry sends his concession speech: A SINCERE THANK YOU

I heard it on State Street, leaving work, listening to this white Yalie, this intelligent, composed New Englander choke when he said “I wish I could just wrap you in my arms and embrace each and every one of you individually all across this nation.”


5:29PM - National Wildlife Federation: Votes are in... What’s Next for Wildlife?

7:11PM - Eli Pariser, MoveOn PAC: Because of you, there is hope.

7:55PM - Human Rights Campaign: Election update: A special message from Cheryl Jacques

9:01PM - 9:01PM - True Majority: This the end? Or the beginning?

No comments: